Monday, February 14, 2011



"Love Story realized in a Grocery Store Line"

It was 2007, near Valentines Day and we were pinching penny's. 
I gathered my couple of sweet items and stood in a grocery line. 
Thinking how much fun I was having seeking out treasures
with tiny price tags.  Days before I was struggling with
yet another realization that my life was no longer my own.
Oh how I missed my freedom to have a free spirit.
A new baby, a husband who needs "shoulder to shoulder"
love.  But the realization of how empty my
life would be with out this man I love, also came to mind.

Then these thoughts came to mind...

What a sad one this life would be...
To live it through as only me and not we...

How much emptier, less full of hope...
So much loneliness, I can only suppose...

God placed you in my path, what a perfect gift...
Only He knew the burden on my soul you would lift...

To Thank God daily seems such a simple chore...
My prayer...
That you might know how much this "gift",
I love, respect and adore.

From your wife who loves you more and more


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...