Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Looking For a Word






Looking for a Word



Days without His touch are days lost with no reward
Days without His words are days that this soul cannot afford.

Hear me my savior when I cry out to you for comfort and peace.
Hear me my savior when I praise you, love you for your grace.

Any day that slips by without a Word from you, my mind wanders.
Any day that slips by without you, my mind is lost and plundered.

Keeping you in the foremost of my mind leads to a prosperous thought life.
Keeping you in the foremost of my mind brings me truth that I cannot deny.

Keeping every thought captive is a hard task, some days may feel like a chore.
Keeping every thought captive keeps me in your presence, of this I am sure.

Days of a mind lost to rebellion, sin and dread will be gone forever.
Days of peace, praise and gratitude can be mine when God and I walk together.




Thank you Lara for your series
"Every Thought Captive"

To visit Lara Gibson Williams and to check out this series, go to




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...